Common Cause of Abdomen Pain:
- Food Poisoning: Food poisoning is the result of eating contaminated, spoiled, or toxic food or water. The most common symptoms of food poisoning include nausea, vomiting and diarrhea.
Food poisoning symptoms: Symptoms can vary depending on the source of the infection.
-Diarrhoea & vomiting
-Loss of appetite & nausea
-Weakness & headaches
Symptoms of potentially life-threatening food poisoning include:
-Diarrhoea persisting for more than three days
-Fever higher than 101.3°F
-Bloody urine or stool
-Symptoms of severe dehydration, which may include dry mouth, passing little to no urine, and difficulty keeping fluids down
If you experience any of these symptoms, you should contact your doctor immediately.
- Acid Reflux and gastroesophageal reflux(GERD): Acid reflux and gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) are closely related, but the terms don’t necessarily mean the same thing. Acid reflux is the backward flow of stomach acid into the esophagus — the tube that connects the throat and stomach. Acid reflux is more specifically known as gastroesophageal reflux.
Most people with GERD experience symptoms is:
-Regurgitation, vomiting & trouble swallowing, belching
-Wheezing and chest pain — especially while lying down at night
-Feeling of excessive fullness
- Painful Menstruation & other Gynocology problems:
Other Causes for a woman can be:
-Heavy, Prolonged, or Irregular Menstrual Periods
-Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
-Ectopic Pregnancy- Tubal pregnancy
-Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
-Excess Sexual desire
- Viral Gastroenteritis: It is also known as the stomach flu, it’s an inflammation of the stomach and intestines caused by one of any number of viruses. It’s highly contagious illness spreads through close contact with people who are infected, or through contaminated food or water.
-Watery diarrhoea & Blood in Stool
-Abdominal cramps and pain
-Nausea and vomiting
-Headache, muscle aches, joint aches
-Sometime Low grade Fever, chills
-Sweating, clammy skin
-Loss of appetite & weight loss
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS):
It is a group of symptoms including pain or discomfort in your abdomen and changes in your bowel movement patterns—that occur together.
The signs and symptoms of IBS vary. The most common include:
-Abdominal pain, cramping or bloating that is typically relieved or partially relieved by passing a bowel movement
-Diarrhea or constipation — sometimes alternating bouts of diarrhea and constipation
-Mucus in the stool
- Urinary tract infection (UTI): It’s a microbes infection in urinary tract like bacteria & fungus rare is virus. Most UTIs only involve the urethra and bladder, in the lower tract.Symptoms of a UTI depend on what part of the urinary tract is infected.
- Lower tract UTIs affect the urethra and bladder.
Symptoms of a lower tract UTI include:
-Burning with urination
-Increased frequency of urination without passing much urine
-Urine that has a strong odor
-Bloody urine, Cloudy urine, some time looks like cola or tea
-Pelvic pain in women
-Rectal pain in men
Symptoms of an upper tract UTI include:
-Pain and tenderness in the upper back and sides
- Urinary tract & Bladder Stone:
Symptoms of Urinary tract & Bladder stones:
-Pain in the lower abdomen, severe pain in the ribs
-Vomiting and Nausea
-Cloudy, Brown, Red and Pink Urine, Foul smelling urine
-Experiencing pain on urination
-Sweating & Restlessness
-Discharge of blood in the urine.
If you have appendicitis, you may experience one or more of the following symptoms:
-Pain around the bellybutton
-Lower right side abdominal pain
-Loss of appetite Constipation, Diarrhea
-Nausea & Vomiting
-Inability to pass gas
-A sense that you might feel better after passing stool
-Appendicitis pain may start off as mild cramping. It often becomes more steady and severe over time.
- Other cause can be indigestion, Colitis, Problem in Liver, Stomach infection, Colon Cancer, Oophoritis, Warms, Food allergy & Miscarriage of child etc.