Dentist Advice for you
Maintain your Oral hygiene, if you want to stay healthy know the Dentist advice. Try to follow my advice you can get a healthy life. I will say in details about this in this article.
Common dentist advice to Prevent oral & health disease:
- Rinse mouth with water after every food, sometimes use Chlorhexidine mouthwash.
- Stick to gentle, twice-daily brushing with a soft/medium bristle or electric brush
- Use proper toothbrush & toothpaste. Don’t use Charcoal. Clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss once daily & you can massage gum with your finger.
- Chewing habit of hard & fibrous food is a good habit, don’t take always soft or liquid food. If you will chew then blood circulation on gum will increase & you will get healthy gum. Take balance diet.
- Avoid Tobacco, Alcohol
- Every 6th month get Scaling treatment.
- If you are having caries or broken tooth, ulcer then get the treatment.
- If your tooth Restoration is compromised then get the necessary treatments & if you are using Denture or any appliances in our mouth then clean it regularly.
- If you having caries or gum infection then gargle with warm salted water.
Take care of milk teeth:
My experience is maximum people are not taking care of Milk tooth or Deciduous tooth, but they take cares to permanent tooth. Milk teeth show the path of eruption of permanent teeth. So if the milk teeth will extract before, then at the time of permanent tooth eruption it can erupt in the wrong place. Take care of your milk tooth to prevent from caries.
Every six-month visit Dentist to get Scaling treatment & regular Check-up, dentist advice:
Every six month visit Dentist to get Scaling treatment. If you get scaling treatment regularly then you can maintain your proper oral hygiene & proper oral hygiene can gives you healthy life, its written details in my other blog. To identify the caries in regular dental check-up is needed.
Don’t extract the tooth if restoration is possible:
If you are having caries tooth then try to get restoration of that tooth, don’t extract your tooth if tooth restoration is possible. It’s commonly seen that after extraction of tooth, side by tooth & opposite side tooth moves in that place & it can causes gum problem-those tooth becomes weak. One more reason is for proper food mastication you should have tooth, if can’t masticate food properly you will get digestion problem & malnutrition. As per patients comfort, natural tooth is much better then artificial tooth.
Advice regarding Orthodontic Problem:
Orthodontic treatment is needed when you are having malocclusion, orthodontic problem. If you are having orthodontic problem then commonly you will get poor oral hygiene, gum problem, tooth attrition & Temporomandibular joint problem. 14-18year of age is very ideal for Orthodontic treatment. Common cause of orthodontic problem is because of Oral bad habits like thumb sucking, tongue thrusting, mouth breathing, nail biting etc. & other cause can be advance extraction of milk tooth which all this problem you can prevent in advance, read details in My other article.
Advice after Extraction Dentist advice:
- Patient should keep the cotton tightly in the extracted socket for 1hr.
- After extraction for 24hrs patient should not take any hot item in mouth. He/she can take ice-cream. He/she should take soft food.
- After 24hrs of extraction patient should rinse mouth with warm salted water daily 4-5times/day for 10 days.
- Don’t take any tobacco & alcohol item at-least for a 10days after extraction.
Replace your missing tooth:
After extraction of tooth you should replace your tooth, because after extraction of tooth,side by tooth & opposite side tooth moves in that place & that it causes gum problem-those tooth becomes weak. If you will replace the missing a tooth, then you can some what protect from movement of near by tooth. For proper food mastication you should have tooth, if can’t masticate food properly you will get digestion problem & malnutrition. Other reason of tooth replacement is to stop tooth attrition & to stop Temporomandibular joint problem, lock jaw & aesthetic.