Coronavirus- Symptoms, Prevention & Homeopathy Medicine
Coronavirus is a common virus that causes an infection in the respiratory tract and Coronaviruses were first identified in the 1960s; it can infect both animals and humans. The name “coronavirus” is derived from the Latin corona, meaning crown or halo, which refers to the characteristic appearance of the virus particles. Most coronaviruses are not dangerous, but some types of coronaviruses are very serious many people have died from Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS) & severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS). Early in 2020, the World Health Organization (WHO) identified a new type, 2019 novel coronavirus (2019 nCoV) in China.
Symptoms of Coronavirus:
The symptoms depend on the type of coronavirus and how serious the infection is. The symptoms of most coronaviruses are similar to any other upper types of respiratory infection, symptoms may include:
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
- Swollen adenoids
Some coronaviruses can cause severe symptoms. The infections may cause bronchitis and pneumonia, the symptoms such as
- High Fever
- Cough with mucus
- Chest pain or tightness when breathe
- Shortness of breath
- To make a diagnosis, your health care provider will do a physical exam. They will take your medical history, including asking about your symptoms.
- Get lab tests, including nosey, do lab tests of sputum, a sample from a throat swab, throat cultures
- Blood test etc.
How are coronavirus infections spread?
- Human coronaviruses usually spread from an infected person to others.
- Close personal contact, such as touching or shaking hands
- The air by coughing and sneezing
- Touching an object or surface with the infected virus on it, then touching your mouth, nose, or eyes before washing your hands
- Rarely, faeces (poop)
Who is at risk for coronavirus infections?
Anyone can get a coronavirus infection, but young infants & children are most likely to get infected. Severe infections are more common in people with heart or lung diseases, people with weakened immune systems, and older adults.
What are the treatments for coronavirus infections?
There are no specific treatments for coronavirus infections, whenever you are getting any symptoms to contact your doctor immediately, take medicine & follow the instructions. However, you can relieve your symptoms by taking over-the-counter medicines for pain, fever, and cough. But don’t give aspirin to children or teens.
- Getting plenty of rest
- Drinking fluids
If you are worried about your symptoms, contact your health care provider.
Homeopathy Medicine of Coronavirus:
- Influenzinum, Ars. Alb & Rhus Tox. may be useful for prevention.
- Homoeopathy medicines are symptomatically, a list of some useful medicine may be useful: Arsenic Alb., Rhus Tox., Belladonna, Ars. Iod., Chinium. Ars.
Note: If you are getting Fever or any symptoms of the disease, then immediately visit the nearest doctor or hospital for a complete check-up, investigation & treatment.
Can coronavirus infections be Prevented?
Currently, there are no vaccines to prevent human coronavirus infections. But you may able to reduce your risk of getting or spreading an infection by
- Often wash your hands nicely with good soap and use alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your face, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
- Use a good mask, also try to use spectacles/sunglass to cover your eye.
- Maintain social distance
- If you go out or meet with people then after coming home change your dress, wash your hand, open area nicely & also wash your dress or keep it separately.
- If you will go out then don’t touch anyone or don’t touch any product/ material/ things.
- Whatever product you will bring from outside keep it separately, through the outer cover of that product or disinfect the surface of that product.
- Cook your food nicely.
- Clean and disinfect the surfaces that you frequently touch
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick
- Covering coughs and sneezes with a tissue. Then throw away the tissue and wash your hands.
- Get plenty of rest.
- Drink enough water.
- Exercise & Yoga can help you to increase your immunity, which may help you to build your body immunity.
- Take proper diet, nutrient healthy food.
CHECK OUT CURRENT STATUS OF ATTACK BY CORONA- CLICK HERE