A lot of factors play an important role in staying healthy. If you stay Fit & healthy can decrease your risk of developing certain disease & health conditions. If you stay fit & healthy then you may reduce the risk of some disease, which include Heart disease, Stroke, Lungs diseases, Digestion problems, some cancers etc. Even if you are healthy then you can get good body immunity which helps you to fight against Flu & Corona Virus (COVID19).
Path to improved health
Eat Healthy: What you eat is linked to your health, eat healthy food & take a balanced diet for your proper health.
- Cut down on refined carbs and sugar.
- Take proper natural Protein, Vegetables & fruits.
- Avoid junk food, avoid taking Pastries, Candy, Deep-fried food items, Fried chicken, Sausages, Chips, White bread, ice-cream, cold drinks etc.
- Try to make a diet chart: Note down what you eat, studies say that people who maintained food diaries wind up eating less food than those who don’t, look it out every weekend.
Eat your food at the same time: Every day you should try to take your food at same. Try to schedule your daytime, fixed a time for breakfast, lunch, snacks & Dinner.
Eat the food in proper quantity: Eat the food in proper quantity, don’t take heavy dinner.
Skipping snack won’t necessarily lead to weight loss: Low-calorie consumption can actually slow your metabolism. Daily you should take food 4times in a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Tiffin & dinner), it’s not a healthy habit of skipping any food. Breakfast is what helps you start your day on the right track. Research shows skipping meals throughout the day and eating one large meal at night can lead to some undesirable outcomes (like delayed insulin response) which may result increase the risk of diabetes.
Drink sufficient water: Drink sufficient water, average 3-4Litter/day of water is needed for a healthy person. Drink warm water right in the morning add lemon juice in it is good for your health. Every morning drink warm water it helps healthy digestion of food.
Don’t sleep or lie-down on bed immediate after taking food.
Exercise or Yoga or Cycling or Walk or Swimming everyday: It offers many benefits that are especially important in this pandemic situation. Exercise promotes better physical and mental health by improving circulation, elevating endorphins, boosting the immune system and reducing stress. Our body weight is determined by the amount of energy that we take as food and the amount of energy we expend in the activities of our day. Energy is measured in calories. Metabolism is the sum of all chemical processes within the body that sustain life. If you’re gaining weight over time, it says that your caloric intake is more than the number of calories you burn through your body activities.
So if you are gaining weight don’t be lazy work out more, increase your physical activity & Exercise. More physical activity & Exercise helps to increase body Metabolism, it burns calories & helps to lose your extra weight from your body.
Lose weight if you’re overweight: Maintain proper body weight to stay healthy & fit. Overweight increases your risk for several health conditions. These include:
- high blood pressure
- high cholesterol
- type 2 diabetes
- heart disease
- weight-bearing joints, such as your spine, hips, or knees
- some cancers
- gallbladder disease
Stay in good Environment/ Stay neat & clean:
Don’t stay in the polluted area & stop pollution to save a life. Stay at airy & clean room. Stay neat & clean- maintain your good hygiene.
Every six Month get Scaling Treatment from a Dentist: Maintain your proper oral health, it’s noted that poor oral health can aggravate Heart disease, Digestion Problem, Stroke, Lungs diseases, Cancer, Caries, Gum disease etc. Don’t extract the tooth if restoration is possible, even if you extract your tooth then you should replace the missing tooth. To know Dentist advice in details- Click Here.
Sleep well: Insufficient sleep impacts your hunger and changed hormones. Proper sleep helps the body to proper metabolism. Therefore, it is important to sleep for at least 7-8 hours every night.
- Reduce Mental stress: Don’t be mentally depressed, stay jolly. A research/ review published in October 2015 on Stress and Human Immune Function, it says Chronic Psychological stress suppresses the body immune response by releasing the hormone Cortisol. Cortisol interferes with the T-cells(a type of white blood cell) & it also reduces the antibody secretory IgA, which lines the gut and respiratory tract, which are our first line of defence against pathogens.
Don’t smoke or use Tobacco/ limit Alcohol intake.
- Step out in Sun: Spending some time (at before 9:30 AM or after 4:00 PM) for 10 minutes in sunlight is one of the key ways our bodies manufacture vitamin D. Vitamin D is essential for healthy functioning of the immune system as it helps the body to produce antibodies. Low level of Vitamin can cause a higher risk of respiratory infection & diseases.
Know about some Immunity boosting home Remedies/ foods which is widely used in Ayurveda, you can also consume in a proper ratio with food/as food to build your immunity: Haldi (Turmeric), Garlic, Sonth ( Dry Ginger), Kali Mirch( Black pepper), Pipli (Long pepper),Laung (Cloves), Choti elaichi (Green Cardamom), Badi elaichi (Black Cardamom), Dalchini (Cinnamon), Jaayaphal (Nutmeg), Tulsi (Basil), Honey, Green Tea, Giloy, Javitri (Mace) etc.