Migraine is a typical periodic unilateral headache with associated disturbance of vision & sometimes nausea with vomiting & photophobia. If maybe an occipital headache, vertigo with diplopia. There are multiple factors which can aggravate Migraine headache.
Factor Can Trigger or aggravate Migraine Headache?
1) Factors of attacks are sudden highlights, sun lights2) Menstruation & menopause- Hormonal changes can cause a migraine headache.
3) Mental Stress & strain- When you’re stressed & strain, the brain releases chemicals that can cause the blood vessel changes which may lead to a migraine.
4) Changes in weather & climate: Storm fronts, changes in barometric pressure, strong winds, or changes in altitude can all trigger a migraine.
5) Caffeine6) Alcohol- Drinking alcohol may Trigger7) Excess or poor Sleep
8) Some foods- citrus fluids, cheese, chocolates & other foods. 9) Salty food- some study says salty food may trigger.